The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) has announced that the official Incoterms 2020 app is now available for downloading free of charge via the Apple App store for iOS users and Google Play for Android users.
The app provides importers and exporters with digital access to keep up to date with the Incoterms 2020 rules anytime, anywhere, the ICC said in a statement.
“The pioneering tool is the only official Incoterms® rules app and offers quick and easy access to essential news and information directly from ICC, the creators of the rules.”
ICC said downloading the app on your smartphone or mobile device can enable browsing on the go. “Our Incoterms® 2020 app offers the latest information regarding the recently launched Incoterms® 2020 rules and makes them available anytime, anywhere.”
The Incoterms rules define important responsibilities of buyers and sellers for the delivery of goods under sales contracts and serve as authoritative rules for determining how costs and risks are allocated to parties.
ICC said users can expect the following from its latest mobile application:
- Get descriptions of each of the 11 Incoterms rules.
- Understand which trade term to include in your sales contracts, depending on the mode of transport: air, rail, road, sea or a combination of these.
- Connect with ICC’s global network of experts to get advice on the most pressing Incoterms rules questions facing your enterprise.
- Discover events and specialized trainings taking place worldwide.
- Read comprehensive up-to-date news coverage.
- Shop added resources to help take your business global and expand growth.
The app is available on any mobile device via the Apple App Store for iOS users or Google Play for Android users.
Photo by Terje Sollie